Change the World,Politics,from the Election!
Mr. Miura is experienced in the widest form of elections from Hokkaido to Okinawa in Japan, and has often visited the U.S and other countries to study election campaign PR.
You can find any perfect weapons(techniques) which are just-fitted with your election and constituency provided by Mr. Miura.
From Door to door to IT Support
Mr. Miura always tries to analyze the campaign from the same point of view as a voter.
Not flattery,but enlightenment not only by advertisement companies but by PR Professionals
Mr. Miura and his team, ASK will build the most effective strategic PR plan for your election.
Arm yourself by ASK
Election is like a war without blood.
Mr. Miura knows and prepares any perfect weapons which you should need.
ASK is the best partner
Mr. Miura can support you to lead the Victory, but off course, you will also need to make efforts by yourself.
Suite 402, Kojimachi Annex
4chome, 5-10, Kojimachi
Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0083
Keio University, BA in law
■ Work Experience
● President of ASK Co.,Ltd. (4 /1989 – present)
● Executive Vice President and Secretary General of the Heisei Reform. ［ Founder & President: Kenichi Ohmae ］ (6/1993 – 4/1995)
● Executive Director of the Asuka International Foundation. (3/1991 – 3/1996)
● Secretary General of the Policy Study Group (6/1982 – 5/1983)
● Legislative Assistant to Hon. Motoo Shiina, Member, the House of Representatives (9/1979 -12/1988)
● Yasuda Trust & Banking Ltd. (4/1975 – 8/1979)
■ Activities & Members
● Visited the U.S. under the auspices of the U.S. Department of USIA (1988)
● Received Honorary Citizenship of Huntsville, Alabama (4/1988)
● As a youth leader led the 4th World Youth Ship Program ［ sponsored by Management and Coordination Agency of the Prime Minister’s office ］ ( 1-3/1993 )
● Vice President of International Youth Exchange Organization (5/1993 – 4/2006 )
● Councilor, Japan Center for International Practical Training (4/1992 – 3/2016)
● Participated the Royal Wedding Ceremony for Crown Prince and Princess at the Imperial Palace. (9/1993)
● Director of the Head of School of Ogasawara Japanese Formal Manner & Courtesy (12/1996 – 12/2014 ) / Executive Advisor (12/2014 – present)
● Participated the Asian Future Leaders Conference at Honolulu as a Japanese Representative. ［ sponsored by East West Center ］ (7/1994)
● Member of the Consultation Committee of Bloomberg TV Japan (4/1996 – 3/2005)
● Member, the Japan Election Studies Association (1999 – present)
● Director, Recreation Center for Small and Medium Enterprises (5/2000 – 3/2012)
● Councilor, Center for International Youth Exchange (5/2000 – 6/2015)
● Director, Japan Youth Goodwill Mission to Finland (9 – 10/2000)
● Member, Japan Association for Polling Opinion Research (2001 – present)
● Executive Director, Japan Manners & Protocol Association (2003 – present)
● Executive Director, Japan Election Campaign Association(1/2011 – present)
● National Director, THE DUKE OF EDINBURGH’S INTERNATIONAL AWARD (12/2014 – present)
● Director, Center for International Youth Exchange (6/2015 – present)
■As the Executive Election Plannar
Executive Advisor for Mr. Kazuhiko Ohigawa(Ibaragi Governor),Mr. Yoichi Masuzoe (Tokyo Governor), Mrs. Fumiko Hayashi (Yokohama Mayor), Mr. Yuji Kuroiwa (Kanagawa Governor), Mr. Hirokazu Nakaima (Okinawa Governor), Mr. Hidehiko Yuzaki (Hiroshima Governor), Mr. Kensaku Morita (Chiba Governor), Mr. Hirohiko Izumida (Niigata Governor), Mr. Shintaro Ishihara (Tokyo Governor), and many other clients of Governors,Mayors,National Diet Member’s and Local member’s.